Friday, March 11, 2005

SAFETY SAFETY SAFETY A terrible, tragic story out of Louisiana shows just how dangerous candles can be:
A candle lighted by a family spending its first night in a Marrero townhouse ignited a fire early Thursday that killed 11 people, including eight children, in what authorities believe is one of the deadliest residential fires in Louisiana history.
Always have a safety plan when dealing with candles. Always keep candles away from flammable items. Always blow out candles before leaving a room.

You can read more safety tips here.


Post a Comment

<< Home